Responsibilities / Introduction
- Understand clients' applications requirements: design, implementation, testing and support, including enhancements, new functionalities, and system integration.
- Work with the team professionals to set specifications for new applications or features.
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications.
- Provide technical guidance, work with team members in projects.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Troubleshoot applications. Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Proven at least 2years working experience for Junior, at least 4years working experiences for Middle & at least 6years working experiences for Senior
- Experiences in handling various projects, preferably related to banking industry
- Having technical experiences in JAVA or PHYTON or C++ (knowledge of all languages will be a plus).
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework and or .NET Framework. Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer will also be a plus.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Strong team player, experienced in leading and guiding a team.
- This is a full-time and on-site position in Jakarta area.
- Able to communicate in English (min. passive).
SHARE THIS JOB