Responsibilities / Introduction
• Take responsibility to fully deliver all agreed HR strategies and interventions (i.e. recruitment & selection, compensation & benefit system, performance management, organization development, talent management, industrial relation initiatives, HR daily transactional services, etc.).
• Demonstrates role model leadership behavior to external and internal stakeholders.
• Regularly interface with the functional managers to gain insight and understanding to the business/functional priorities, and the related HR requirements from the functions.
• Work closely with Line Managers and Corporate HR to ensure HR strategies and programs are aligned and based on corporate needs.
• Identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business.
• Manage HR daily transactional activities.
• A degree from a recognized university in a relevant area (HRMS, Management, Business Administration, Business Legal, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, etc.).
• Proficient knowledge in core HR disciplines (Recruitment, Compensation and Benefit, Industrial Relation, Talent, Training).
• Ability to develop a credible professional relationship with all stakeholders.
• Minimum 6 years of management experience in HR functions.
• Mandarin speaking