Responsibilities / Introduction
- Convert a demand pipeline of major global organizations into sales of these unique carbon credits.
- Sell forestry carbon credits to corporate, foundation, institutional and municipal customers and retire them
- Engage new potential buyers while deepening and broadening relationships as they develop
- Create compelling sales materials in variety of formats to appeal to the target audiences
- Help steward the new customers through the buying process to ensure a smooth and rewarding experience
- Developing the framework to be used by all internal stakeholders to engage with our key suppliers in order to deliver the necessary carbon reduction in our supply chain to meet our Science Based targets;
- Developing trainings and communications for Buyers, internal stakeholders and CS suppliers regarding enhanced Sustainability standards and processes;
- and providing training and ongoing support to Buyers and other internal stakeholders to support their adoption of the enhanced supplier selection and post contract processes.
- Experience with B2B sales within the carbon markets
- Knowledge of carbon markets and/or forestry carbon credits.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and maintaining CRMs in an effective manner.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate well with a passionate staff, and coordinate and be comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
- Have a deep commitment to combatting climate change and protecting the world’s tropical rainforests
- Bachelor’s degree, with Master degree preferable, plus 10+ years experience
- Experience in activities related to climate and environment
- Well-developed writing, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with, and quickly gain the respect and support of, various constituencies, including a customer’s management team, active board members, other senior leadership, program directors and others who may control the budget for your product / service.
- Experience as an effective communicator who is articulate and persuasive in both the spoken and written word; must be adept at crafting Business materials and making presentations
SHARE THIS JOB