Responsibilities / Introduction
หน้าที่และความรับผิดชอบ ( Duties and Responsibilities )
1.Strategy and Development - Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice production engineering; planning vision, strategy,
policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
2.General and Task Management
- Design, prove, implement and maintain production systems to deliver product on time, to quality requirements and to cost
- Drive functional excellence of the production engineering team.
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and
value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and removewaste.
- Provide technical inputs to bids for new business and facilitate successful outcomes.
ขอบเขตงาน ( Scope of Work )
- Lead all manufacturing engineering, encompassing capital and process development projects, providing superior technical knowledge.
- Providing leadership, outstanding people skills and management to a team of Production Engineers.
- Installation, maintenance and improvement of production lines, managing contractors and ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental
requirements are adhered to.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices