Responsibilities / Introduction
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Manager or Procurement Manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Strong project management and leadership skills
-Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
Preparing procurement reports.