Responsibilities / Introduction
Production Responsibility (80%)
- Monitor production activities toward daily/ weekly/ monthly targets, to minimize scrap to meet delivery plan
- Drive KPI of the responsible area to ensure that products are delivered on time with the highest quality standard and lowest possible cost
- Lean execution across the board to minimize any wastes in the factory
- Initiative for productivity improvement, product cost reduction via Lean and Total Cost Down (TCD) approaches to achieve competitive cost
- Ensure that HSE are highly meet Freudenberg Safety Standard with extremely focus on functional of machine safety
- Financial knowledge on Standard Cost, Cost calculation, controlling of Personal cost, material usage and all expenses to achieve competitive cost
- Provide reporting and analysis regarding product performance, productivity & KPI including insight information in the responsibility area.
- Ensure manufacturing processes to align with production plan and procedures to maintain high standards of manufacturing operations.
- Collaborate with other section i.e Continuous improvement, Quality , Finance , planning and HR to make job properly done
- Encourage employees by inspiring, motivating, and mentoring them toward best-in-class practice to develop their competencies and attitude.
- Daily shop floor presence to clearly visualize the progress and problem of Production situation and quickly adapt in an ever changing
Maintenance & Utility Responsibility (20%)
- Ensure stabilization of machine, equipment and utility
- Minimize scrap/ defect which caused from machines
- Implementation of OEE & TPM across the board
International plant in Chonburi
Process improvement, Green belt
Good command of English and interpersonal skill
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical, Electronic and Mechanic
- At least 10 years of experience in manufacturing management and at least 7 years
- Fluency in speaking, writing and listening in English
- Expert on Lean , TPS , and able to execute to shop floor via daily & weekly shop floor management Highly prefer on Lean Black Belt or Green belt
- Good communication skills, including ability to develop effective working relationships, work flexibly and communicate professionally with all levels of employees under the responsible work unit.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that would include weekends and overtime as of the critical situation of production conditions or as required by circumstance.
SHARE THIS JOB