Responsibilities / Introduction
- At least 4 years of experience in installation, configuration, patching, upgradation, migration & administration of Oracle 10g, 11g & 12c/19c RAC databases
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in RAC, Data guard, RMAN, ASM,cluster control & Performance tuning
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages like shell or perl for standardization and automation.
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on support and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in Oracle Database Administration
Sun Luneng Ashley | R1984277
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB