Responsibilities / Introduction
- Controlling and monitoring all aspects of the quality assurance system.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes comply with all related standards, including both national and international.
- Directing and coordinating the company’s quality programs, including the implementation of ISO9001 14001, GMP, and HACCP.
- Compiling quality control reports, and managing statistical process controls and nonconformity material discrepancy reports, and recommending continuous improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science majoring in a related field such as Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering, or Biotechnology, etc.
- 7-10 years of experience in a related field (food & beverage packaging manufacturing), and 5 years of experience at team management level.
- Good command of English.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
SHARE THIS JOB