Responsibilities / Introduction
- Handle to manage and inplement an effective legal compliance program
- Develop and review company policies an code of conducts.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage an effective action plan in response to e.g. legal changes, risk assessment results, compliance monitoring results, audit findings and compliance violations.
- Monitoring company procedures, practices, and documents to identify Possible weaknesses or risks.
- Perform compliance risk assessments.
- Encourage the positive compliance culture for the company.
- Advise management and staff on compliance matters.
- Internal investigations in case of fraud.
- Collabolate and share information on the company’s compliance program and status with Oversea Regional Compliance Manager.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role or legal role.
- Experienced in Insurance or finance industry background is preferred.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written
- Good communication of both Thai & English skills for both verbal and written.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
SHARE THIS JOB