Responsibilities / Introduction
- Managing the policy of quality assurance and quality control, investigating and setting standards for quality.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems, and procedures.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Lead Quality System activities Ex. internal/ external audit.
- All product test results such as ROHS or Customer requirements. Incoming,in-process, outgoing document.
- KPI and Action plan.
- control,specification,Internal Audit such as TS16949,9001,14001.
- Tooling Calibration.
- Improve the process for Quality stable.
- Male / Female age 30-40 years old
- More 3years of experience as Quality Assurance Manager/Manager
- At least 5 years of experience in an electronics factory
- Able to communicate in English / Knowledge of Chinese will be an advantage
- Able to control and supervise subordinates
- can handle pressure well
SHARE THIS JOB