Responsibilities / Introduction
We're looking for a passionate Product person to join Shipper and help build the future of supply chain and
logistics. In this role, you'll lead the product vision, strategy and execution for a set of features to build
a next-generation supply chain and logistic product. You will engage with customers, exploring new
hardware, AI, new software, write specs, sketch mockups, shepherd product execution, and define our
roll-out strategy that helps customers.
● Lead, direct & mentor a team of Product Management Role.
● Explorer new hardware, IoT, AI and data to build lead research and development to build a
product that revolutionizes supply chain industry
● Lead product go-to-market strategy, including positioning, documentation, and training.
● Synthesize qualitative and quantitative customer usage data to uncover product insights.
● Engage with customers to understand their business and needs.
● Define and prioritize the product roadmap and backlog.
● Build specs, UI wireframes, and product roll-out strategy.
● Work closely with engineers, designers, and marketers to build and launch new product
● Work towards enhancing customer experience
● B.S. in business, computer science, technology, or any other relevant major.
● 5-6 years of product management experience collaborating with designers and engineers to
build and launch products people love.
● 3+ years of WMS/OMS/OMS or Logistic industry experience