Responsibilities / Introduction
- Development of web parts in MOSS 2007 / 2010 / 2013, APS.NET, C #, Workflow and InfoPath forms, Power app and power atomate. Strong understanding of Document management & Taxonomy configuration
- Ability to handle interrupts and multiple tasks.
- Support the existing applications.
- Must be pro-active, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in software and application development that requires analysis and design work.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Manager.
- Excellent skills in requirements analysis and design for SharePoint 2013 applications.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, SharePoint applications, Nintex workflow, visual studio 2013, SQL server 2012;
- Able to plan, co-ordinate and liaise with users and the development team on system requirements gathering, documentation, technical evaluation, and creating/performing user acceptance tests for successful system implementation.
- Identify system gaps and recommend solutions as per user requirements.
- Contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
Sun Luneng Ashley | R1984277
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB