Responsibilities / Introduction
- Manage end-to-end recruitment functions with the objective of fulfilling the organization’s manpower requirements
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Administer work pass applications, renewal, cancellations and other related matters
- Performs benefits administration and communicates benefits information to employees.
- Provide support for payroll administration to ensure accuracy & Coordinate with company's payroll outsource.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Ensure all HR practices are in compliance with local employment regulations
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager
- Degree in HRM / Business Admin with a minimum of 3 years’ HR experience Management
- Well versed in local employment labor legislations and HR best practices
- Experienced in recruitment of sales with retails business will be a plus.
- Good communication in English skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
SHARE THIS JOB