Responsibilities / Introduction
- Business improvement analysis through implementations for all warehouse operations projects.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in order to maintain positive relations.
- Be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Able to possess initiative to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients.
- Initiate new improvement project and lead successful implementations, meeting timelines.
- Able to prioritize project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to Senior Management and Clients as needed.
- Works with clients and need to travel on-site. Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements is another responsibility.
- Identifying and working with internal organizations to correct identified areas of weakness within their processes, and providing direction for implementing process improvements, best practices, and required training within warehouse operations area.
- Deliver significant and sustainable business process improvement through the operational excellence tools, including analytical analysis or other improvement methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business process improvement or process analysis within logistics business.
- Familiar with FMCG business is a must.
- Familiar with WMS software such as SAP, Infor.
- Must be reliable with strong management and leadership skills.
- Adaptable, logical thinking, fast learner and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Able to travel to sites / upcountry and have own car with driving license.
SHARE THIS JOB