Responsibilities / Introduction
- Assist in achieving ecosystem sales target.
- Explore Indonesia end user demand on all consumer electronic products using effective tools and provide insights to management.
- Monitor competitor actions on core products, and provide objective comparison form in time.
- Responsible for training on all ecosystem products internally and externally.
- Assist in new product launch plan, and SRP determination.
- Work closely with GTM team, revert research results and insights to new products and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience consumer electronic products industry.
- Experience on relevant industry is preferred: Smart Wearable Device, Smartphone Accessories, AIOT products and etc.
- Tech enthusiast, self-starter, critical thinker, problem-solver, and passionate individual
- Prior experiences in smartphone, e-commerce, telecommunication & media, retail & marketing, sales & distribution, and technology are plus point
- Native level English speaker and ideally speaks Bahasa Indonesia fluently, basic knowledge in Mandarin is a plus point
SHARE THIS JOB