Responsibilities / Introduction
- Participate in all aspects of developing a data warehouse
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support scalable and flexible data warehouse system that can integrate with multiple applications around People, Finance and other business domains
- Liaise with People Operations, Other Business units, Design and Engineering stakeholders to define and review technical specifications
- Design and implement APIs, scripts, ETL jobs, data models, etc.
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests
- Develop and maintain technical specifications, API documentation and runbooks
- Identify system and application metrics, develop dashboards and setup alerts for metrics and thresholds
- Develop dashboards in BI tools like Tableau, Qlik
- Participate in technical and product discussions, code reviews, and on-call support activities.
● Sound knowledge of data modelling/architecture and SQL
● Sound knowledge of data warehousing concepts
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages such as Java, Scala, Python, etc. ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
● Keen interest to develop a career in Data warehouse and Business Intelligence
● Some exposure to Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, etc.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB