Responsibilities / Introduction
- Responsible for management and execution of multiple contracted projects and coordination of new projects under development.
- Manage all aspects of construction including budget, schedule, contractor supervision, and client relationships.
- Ensure projects are executed ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Ensure overall adherence of contractors to contracts.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and ongoing communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee deployment team, including subcontractors and construction managers.
- Responsible for delegating work as necessary to ensure efficiency.
- Responsible for continuous risk evaluation and mitigation.
- Work closely with the Procurement and Development teams during pre-contract phases, including negotiating EPC contracts.
- Prepare and submit applications to various agencies/boards having jurisdiction over required permits and/or approvals.
- Four year technical degree preferred – Engineering, Construction Management or similar.
- Proven track record with 2 -5 years of experience as a project manager in renewable energy construction projects. especially solar energy.
- Structural and/or Electrical engineering knowledge is a plus.
- Construction project management of Commercial and Industrial renewable energy projects is a plus.
- Project management certifications are an asset but not required (i.e. PMP or similar).
- Experience working with clients in a rapidly evolving environment and developing creative solutions to meet conflicting needs
SHARE THIS JOB