Responsibilities / Introduction
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new programs, R&D or initiatives relating to the use of big data to improve cybersecurity.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms for cybersecurity projects
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging data to improve cybersecurity capabilities.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Work with vendors to develop data analytics systems and validate accuracy of data models developed.
- Monitor advancements in big data technologies and identify new tools and frameworks that could improve efficiency and fine tune existing data analytics platforms.
- Background in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Data Science and Analytics.
- At least 4 years of experience in quantitative data analytic or machine learning model development for cybersecurity or network infrastructure use cases using big data.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with their application.
- Experience in using databases and frameworks for big data analytics such as Hadoop / Hive / Spark, and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Familiarity with big data streaming tools, database frameworks and visualisation tools such as Apache NiFi, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Airflow, Kibana, Tableau and their areas of applicability.
- Domain knowledge and experience in Computer networking, Network security, or System security is preferred.
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Plugged-in to the latest technology and security developments for the telecommunication sector.
- Willingness to delve into administrative, legislative, technical, research and development works.
Lee Beng Choon (Li Mingchun) | R1981718
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB