Responsibilities / Introduction
- Be a liaison between business users and System Solution to ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned with organization’s standard and referenced architecture
- Participate in requirements related to i.e. solution, standard and guideline, of specific projects
- Provide the business perspectives in the support of all governance activities
- Assist in the testing to ensure standard and guideline are accurately implemented
- Clearly comunicate rese
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others by conducting team meetings, completing appraisals and evaluating performance trends both at the individual and group level
- BA / BS / or higher Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields.
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Development Process & Design, Software Requirements, and Project Management.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal , Analytical and Technical skill to approach to business needs
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure to meet the goals and objectives.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Write a Use Case , Proposal and Function Specification is plus.
- Fresh Graduated are welcomed
SHARE THIS JOB