Responsibilities / Introduction
- Planning and coordination of all promotions cycles, from planning, executing, monitoring, and evaluating by working closely and communicating with Marketing Director, Sales Managers, Brand Managers, PR Managers and all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the promotion budget and expenses.
- Work monthly to track expenses and adhere to expense guidelines. Acquire bids and pre-approval on all major expenses.
- Responsible for all promotional materials
- Executing all on-field promotional activities
- Supervise promotions team
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Preferably have experience in FMCG industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have good negotiation skills
- Preferably Mandarin speaking
- Willing to be placed in Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta
SHARE THIS JOB