- To provide outdoor IT hardware service and support on desktops, laptops for end users and corporate customers
- Provide timely update to customers on service appointment, service status till closure of the services incidents.
- Ensure proper parts handling and movement within the team during transit to customers.
- Support and troubleshooting which includes diagnosis of hardware and software failures or problems
- Install Operation system, firmware and bios.
- Handles and manages end-user from end to end.
- Handling, resolving and keeping track of assigned through ticketing system.
- Work closely with dispatchers, leads and supervisor to ensure all jobs are completed and closed timely.
- Attend new product training via Web based training
- Minimum ‘O’ levels holders with at least 1 year of hardware experience.
- Must possess basic hardware and software knowledge
- Hardworking with positive work attitude and enjoy working with people
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Vibrant and energetic personality
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Good customer service mindset
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Lim Shen Chee | R1660557
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB