- Build and maintain infrastructure on AWS and Azure.
- Perform system administration functions on AWS including automation by using scripting.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience, and performance.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members.
- Provide mentorship to other team members and partner with other SMEs across the organization.
- Automate, optimize and drive efficiency of effort, code, and process by using tool like Terraform, Cloudformation and Ansible.
- Implement and manage security policies and ensure data integrity on AWS and Azure
- Perform cost-optimization on AWS and Azure.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English and Mandarin
- 4-6+ years' experience in development, design and implementation of large infrastructure cross-functional projects
- Expertise with Shell scripting, Python and scripting in a Linux environment
- Background in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of networking and security technologies
- Knowledge of Terraform, Git and Jenkins.
- Understanding of devops and general cloud deployment lifecycle
- Prior experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven development
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or any engineering discipline
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Senior AWS Cloud Engineer