- Minimum 1-year remote desktop support experience.
- Minimum NITEC in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Provide solutions to simple issues reported by bank users over remote assist by phone or network remote control.
- Responsible for providing remote technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solution.
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users.
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems.
- Prioritizes issues using appropriate escalation procedures, and coordinates referrals to technical, professional, or service personnel as needed.
- Evaluating alternative approaches and selecting optimal approaches.
- Focus on SLA and resolution process.
Lim Shen Chee | R1660557
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB