- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and
- Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Follow up with clients for out standing supported by the Finance Controller.
- Age between 24 -29 years old
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Good command English language
- Computer Literacy
- Experience 1 years up in Sale fields, Logistics, Customer Service, Freight Forwarder is advantage.
- Have Own car with license.
- In Logistics Business, Freight Forwarding and Customs Broker ,Liners, Import/Export, BOI, Customer Service or Sales or related field
- Can work under pressure and can make decision by herself
- Working day ( Mon – Fri ) at SVB. Branch
- Can make good relationship with customer
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Sales Executive (SVB Branch)