- Recruitment: Assist the HR Executive and HR Manager for the recruitment of worker
- Performance Management: Prepare necessary information for the HOD and Manager for their worker and outsources labour’s performance management.
- Training & Development: Assist the line manager for the training need analysis, training plan and training support to achieve the business training plan and the law requirements
- Compensation & Benefit management: Ensuring the compensation from the agency to the contract worker is complying with the labour law and fair. Including the billing process to the company is corrected.
- HR Administratives & Services: Ensuring HR Admin and Services jobs including the employee activity and hotel & transportation services are satisfaction level.
- Industrials Relationship: Maintain a good relationship with the government staff, neighbour and community.
- Safety, Health and Environment: Support all projects to achieve the safety target
- Bachelor Degree in HRM, BA or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR works e.g. recruitment, training, compensation where they have driven changes effectively
- Understanding of English conversation
- Good computer skill e.g. words, excel, power point and HR software
SHARE THIS JOB