- Liaise with freight forwarders / suppliers / internal Sales and Warehouse teams to ensure timely delivery of shipments
- To coordinate with freight forwarders/ suppliers on shipment documentation i.e. Bill of Landing, Packaging Lists, Purchase Order, Invoice, Custom clearance forms, Permits, etc.
- Arrange and liaise with freight and forwarding agent for daily shipment according to the customer schedule and customer forecast.
- Coordinate with production, packaging and planner for shipment arrangement and special handling requirement.
- Maintains shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request.
- Ensure all paperwork is well prepared and keep for audit purpose
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring shipment movement to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English (Chinese is added advantage)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Must familiar with custom application.
- Salary RM3k – RM3.2k
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS