• Reviewing and analyzing TOR , specifications, construction drawings and contracts.
• Organizing the project development including coordinating with surveyors to understand existing conditions, coordinating with architectural & engineering designers (structures & MEP) , coordinating and checking with draft team, coordinating and checking with quantity survey team , coordinating with method team, coordianting with schdule programmer, coordianting with procurement team to get unit rates of materials,coordianting with subcontractors ,etc.
• Studying for the indirect costd of the project such as constrcution team organization, construction equipment, indirect labours and constrcution temporary facilities.
• Preparing project construction costs.
• Measuring construction quantities for some projects.
• Prepare varition orders.
• Developing relations with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
• Training , developing and supervising subordinates
• Bachelor or Master degree in Civil engineer / Architecture or related fields.
• Age 35-45 years
• At least 10 years experience in building construction.
• Knowledge in civil works and underground MEP services.
• Good command in English language (Read/ write/ listen/ speak)
• Professional in MS office, MS outlook, Auto CAD, PDF, etc.
• Curiosity & negotiation skill are required.
• Able to work under presure