- Responsible for development and system integration of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions including model office testing and setup of production environments.
- Plan and conduct feasibility studies and functional analysis of business requirements.
- Develop technical specifications, coding / setup, implementation, integration, documentation and user manuals.
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented.
- Involve in system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation.
- Maintain assigned applications by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions.
- Evaluate alternative systems solutions / functionalities and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in compilation of business case for IT projects.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of IT quality objectives and procedures.
- Any other special projects / tasks as may be directed.
- Tertiary qualification preferably Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Business Process Management (BPM).
- Insurance operational exposure is an advantage.
- Workflow experience with Open Text Business Process Management Software.
- Java Programming – Web Services, Java Script.
- Databases – MS SQL, IBM DB2, Oracle.
- Proactive and committed to achieve objectives, service level and positive work attitude.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- IT Security Awareness.
- Multi-server system integration knowledge
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Application Analyst (Business Process Management)