- Responsible for development and maintenance of online portals and enterprise web applications.
- Gather users’ requirements and able translate users’ requirements into system design.
- Involve in system testing and debugging
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiar with Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet.
- Familiar with Weblogic Application Server & Oracle Database.
- Knowledge and exposure in IT development with core front-end web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX) will be an advantage.
- Conversant in both English and Chinese languages to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- 10 Full-time positions available.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS