Mainly responsible for Malaysia and/ or South East Asia market as follows:
- Customer service support through phone and email. Both internal and external stakeholders (business functions such as sales, logistics and accounting team; direct/indirect customers)
- Responsibility for general customer satisfaction based on supplier ratings
- Quotation Management, custom tooling solutions coordination, to quotation submission to customers until open offers’ tracking.
- Order Management through Check and creation of sales documents with the help of shared service teams; Coordination of custom tooling solutions with engineering & sales; Sending order confirmations, invoices, drawings, etc.; and Open Order Management
- Complaint Management (creation of credit memo and order replacement)
- Supporting sales promotions and campaigns (including Quarter End)
- Digital document management and filing according to standard procedures
• Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (any field).
• At least 2 years customer service and/or sales support experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) in English and their local language.
• Competent in understanding and communicating all product and technical information.
• Effective in customer management / engagement
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• SAP-user is an advantage
• Must be willing to work in Bangkok, Thailand
SHARE THIS JOB