- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Runs the monthly Pay-roll for all the employees and work closely with the Finance team
- Maintains all the necessary report for the records of the management and ability to convert the data in some actionable insights
- Male or Female , Thai nationality.
- Age 30-37 years.
- Degree in HR, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5-10 years experience in HR, preferably in management position.
- Excellent in English ( speak , written, Listen)
- Computer literate and strong knowledge in the employment regulations and practices.
- Strong sense of leadership, confident and tactful with good analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent coordination skills and time management skills.
- Has a keen sense of business, sense of urgency and perform well under high pressure.
- Knowledge and experience in Change Management would be an advantage.
- Good mind set like international culture
- used to work in international company is prefer
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS