- Provide clinical training related to new customer start?up as well as as?needed retraining for practices in order to improve clinical outcomes
- Practice Marketing, Events Liaison between company and practices
- Train nurses / therapists on available tools and resources
- Assist practice in planning their promotional program; provide hands?on executional assistance in adapting and implementing promotional tactics
- Provide on?hand assistance with special practice promotion events, together with sales team
- Provide patient / client consultation coaching
- Collaborates with operations and customer service to ensure timely response to customers' request.
- Participates in industry meetings and trade shows and manning of booth as assigned.
- Prior experience with clinical training or marketing preferred
- Good understanding of corporate, clinical and regulatory processes.
- Organized, task?oriented, goal?oriented and results?driven
- Poise and ability to tactfully challenge status quo.
- Strong presentation and influence skills essential.
- Experience in / knowledge of aesthetics preferred.
SHARE THIS JOB