- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancents
- Any gender, age not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural.
- Experience in construction.
- Upper Fair level in English.
- Good creative and coordinate.
- New graduate are welcome.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS