- Conceptualise and develop technology related projects, to understand technology engines and functioning of digital platforms.
- Identify problem statements, assess feasibility, build, deploy and maintain technical solutions to assist in performing its regulatory functions.
- Develop in-house technical capabilities (such as data science and AI) to provide technical support to policy and regulatory framework development, case assessment and forensics during investigation and enforcement work.
- Perform research and engage relevant government agencies, Institutes of Higher Learning and digital companies to understand technology engines and functioning of digital platforms
- At least 10 - 15 years of relevant working experience in applied research and development work in digital technology/engineering environment, and have led solution architects/engineers in product/solution development for digital platforms.
- Experience in artificial intelligence or machine learning work is an added advantage
Poh Sheng Hui Agnes | R1871844
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB