- Directly supervises employees in a Site. Monitors work, alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, controls load factors and flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Design and implement operations improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and services.
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team. Provide prompt problem solving for key issues.
- Responsible for key operational measures within business unit (service, quality, productivity, cost, safety).
- Supervises the daily work schedules of warehouse employees involved in performing a combination of: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking, packing and palletizing finished products. Determines space requirements for storage and schedules delivery and distribution of products, parts, and accessories to achieve distribution objectives and meet customer requirements. Prepares and analyzes inventory reports to identify slow-moving and/or surplus stock.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Represents the team, presenting team suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance with organization cost, quality, and productivity goals.
- Maintain quality control processes to ensure products/services meet quality standards; lead implementation of process improvements. Drive improvement strategies in all key metric areas; manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed by conducting frequent business audits.
- Lead 5S activities, housekeeping, and recycling programs. Lead the efforts to create a safety conscious environment; be actively involved in safety initiatives. Lead monthly safety meetings and daily safety huddles.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and develop improved manufacturing processes. Make efforts to reduce manufacturing waste and process complexity.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years Operational experience with team leader experience preferred.
- Skilled in analyzing and drawing information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team.
- Skilled in scheduling and planning, budgeting and control. Knowledge of systems.
- Skilled in designing and implementing operation improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory and services.
- Strong ability to manage, coach and develop a diverse team of individuals performing a variety of tasks.
- Experience leading continuous improvement efforts. Familiarity with ELS Operating Principles.
- Strong customer focus, communication, planning and coordination skills.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate action.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Digital Production Manager