- Draft drawings using Auto CAD drawing, MICROSTATION software and rivet architectural.
- Carry out pre and post contract quantity surveying.
- Work on cost estimation and prepare quotations.
- Prepare progress claim and VO, contract administration and finalization of the project.
- Site Coordinator
- Attend meeting with clients.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Architectural Engineering field.
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience with LTA project.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying and Drafting would be an advantage.
- Must be proficient in Auto CAD drawing, MICROSTATION software and rivet architectural.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office and able to site co-ordinator.
- Ability to work independently as well as team player and meet the deadline schedule.
- Good in analytical, good communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Yeo Yi Rong (Yang Yirong) | R1217882Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537