- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the e-commerce website platform, and maintain the favorable rate and sales reputation of the stores to ensure that the account indicators are in a healthy state;
- Lead the team to deal with messages of pre-sales, sales, and after-sales. Properly deal with returns, replacements and refund matters;
- Process customer orders and tracking orders.
- Hand customer complaints and bad reviews.
- Assist the logistics department in processing orders for the responsible account
- Collect and organize customer feedback and data records. And submit feedback regularly to urge relevant departments to improve;
- Supervise the operation of customer service and organize relevant training for team members from time to time to improve the professionalism of the customer service team.
- Skilled in both Chinese and English, Office application operation and report making. Recap here that English ability should be excellent , especially in listening and oral English.
- More than 3 years of customer service experience, and be able to independently manage the customer service issues of pre-sale, sales, and after-sales for each account. With team management experience is desired.
- Careful and smart, positive, good at communication, with strong sense of responsibility, and strong service awareness is wanted.
SHARE THIS JOB