- Checking of staff claims;
- Submission of HR-related government claims (e.g. NSman make-up pay, paternity leave, maternity leave, etc.);
- Performing necessary preparations for staff onboarding;
- Posting of vacancies on internal and external job boards;
- Creation and issuing of official letters;
- Organisation and filing of HR documents;
- Tasks relating to office management (e.g. restocking of office and pantry supplies); and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Team Player
- Possess At least A levels cert/diploma
Tang Soon Chien, Joel | R1871845.
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB