Essential Job Functions
- Lead and manage a group of account team member in achieving Account Management Division KPI.
- Direct Sub Ordinate: Account Manager.
- Business Liaison Leader for InboundID Clients
- Manage Account team member in monitoring campaign KPI achievement
- Manage Account Team member in delivering client expectation
- Collaborate with Business Development Division in optimizing revenue per client
- Design and monitoring a good SEO campaign process.
- Train and develop Account Management Division members with HR Division support.
- Supporting Finance team in managing Account Receivable.
- Day-to-day client relationship management.
- At least 5 years proven experience explicitly in Account Management. Ideally in Social Media Marketing, CRM, Loyalty and/or Digital Marketing in Indonesia.
- Proven record of managing substantial client relationships.
- Highly connected among top level executives in large-scale local companies and foreign multinationals.
- Adept in creating strategies, proposals and related presentations.
- Should be capable of handling clients and maintaining relationships.
- Must ensure smooth delivery of projects by efficiently coordinating with other functions of the agency (creative, social media, technology), and external vendors.
- English (read and write) & Bahasa speaking
- Winning type.
- Consultative Strategic thinker.
- Proactive and independent.
- Dilligent & strategic.
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS
Head of account Management