- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: The Head of Brand Marketing has to have a master’s degree (Phd preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. The equivalent in working experience is also acceptable.
Experience: A candidate for this position has to have had at least 7 years working experience in a marketing capacity, conducting online marketing, digital design, website management, paid marketing, or preferably brand marketing at the capacity of a Senior Brand Marketing Manager in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment. The candidate must also have had successful experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have built momentum for a brand’s awareness and consumer acquisition.
A suitable candidate will not only be skilled in digital branding marketing approaches but also traditional/offline approaches such as print. The Head of Brand Marketing also has to have had proven and successful experience building brand and passion in a complex and highly competitive market. He will also have had a proven track record in delivering sustainable improvements in marketing campaigns’ ROI.
As a bonus, the candidate for the position will have amassed experience working in a financial position managing budgets for high-value business projects.
Communication Skills: The position of the Head of Brand Marketing is a highly interactive and demands exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form. As the leader of the brand marketing department, the effectiveness of junior brand marketing and collaborating personnel will be highly dependent on his ability to convey information and instructions in a clear and unambiguous manner.
SHARE THIS JOB