- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 4 years experience in public relations, communications, or related field OR 6 years experience in public relations, communications, or related area.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Proven experience in editorial production and management (i.e. portfolio or other relevant experience).
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience managing vendors or third-party agencies.
- 3 years experience developing and executing digital communication strategy.
- Develops and drives digital editorial strategy
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures digital communication needs are achieved
- Leads the implementation of communication initiatives and programs across digital platforms
- Oversees the design, development, writing, editing, and implementation of communications
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
SHARE THIS JOB