- Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the brand strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy.
- Responsible for driving marketing development and campaign, A&P budgeting, brand share growth, volume growth and all key brand health tracking indicators.
- Responsible for brand communications that cover ATL national campaigns and new brand visual IDs developed by HQ for local through-the-line development and channel visibility
- Responsible for key relations with ATL, Media, Digital and Public Relation agencies, external media partners, Regional office and key internal stakeholders within organization. Main ATL focus is on Print, TV, Cinema, Radio, Outdoor, and Digital.
- Research and analyze the marketplace and target consumer to proactively respond to changing customer demands, market trends and gain insights on the consumer
- Manage day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary as related to brand development and performance
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans
- Be the brand advocate through promoting and educating the internal audience on the brand initiatives, programs, values, attributes, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing or in a related field
- At least 5 years of FMCG Marketing Management experience
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB