- Project management and coordination of company products and solutions in compliance with customer specifications and deliverables
- Manage all projects from order to delivery on customer site in order to secure price agreements, profitability margins, meeting KPI and customer’s requirements
- Coordinate major / complex projects from order to delivery at customer site
- Manage the project project and deliverables
- Monitor the scheduling, process and delivery time of the production process.
- Reviews contracts to determine what documentation is required for each phase of the project.
- Manage an on time and accurate variation order in coordination with multi parties including sales/accounts/service support etc.
- Carry out a contract review prior to acceptance of the order
- Coordinate with Service & Installation for commissioning and services, with purchasing to ensure on time delivery of material, with manufacturing to ensure production in compliance with scheduled timelines
- Bachelor of Electrical degree in engineering or Commerce
- Prince II certificate (preferred) will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales / engineering environment
- Basic understanding of commercial/contract law.
- Good understanding of a project P&L and cash flow
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB