- Perform full spectrum of monthly payroll computation and processing for all employees including reviewing of over time claim, monthly incentive payout and allowances verification.
- Ensure that all payroll payments are in accordance with local statutory and company policies.
- Handle queries on payroll related matters promptly.
- Perform monthly payroll journal entry and payroll accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare and perform monthly payroll, AWS, Annual leave accruals journal entries.
- Prepare tax return (IR21) and handle tax clearance matters for foreign employee leaving company.
- Liaison point between internal tax department and statutory government authorities/ agencies to ensure timely and accurate submission of payroll, CPF matters, Income Tax submission, tax clearance, annual tax filing requirement, reservist claims, extended maternity leave claims etc.
- Prepare employees’ IR8A, IR8S and Appendices; handle annual Auto-Inclusion of employees’ income information to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
- Generate ad-hoc reports and undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree holder with minimum 2 years’ hands on payroll experience.
- Possess sound working knowledge of MOM legislation, CPF & IRAS statutory requirements and other local statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
- Familiarity with EasyPay Software is preferred.
- Hands on experience with payroll software or other ERP system will be an added advantage.
Queenie Koh Qi Yun | R1872326
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB