- Assist Handle customers' queries via email and phone call
- Receive and process orders via SAP system and managing the order process
- Responsible for processing of customers’ orders in the system and follow up with factory on stock readiness, availability and delivery schedules.
- Serves as an interface and executing liaison actions and interfacing with sales, marketing, customers, warehouses, plants transportation agencies, freight forwarders, inspection firms and various internal departments, supporting sales/ marketing, centralized customer service and supply chain groups as well as resolving customer complaints and following up on actions.
- Prepare and send shipping documents to customers.
- Prepare Statement of Account and follow up with customers to clear overdue payment
- Be first contact in case of emergency or complaint
- Managing correction process (goods return, credit/debit note requests) and other returns
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- At least 2 years of shipping logistics and supply chain experience
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB