- Responsible to processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains training and knowledge of customer policies regarding all aspects of product movement.
- Must be able to research customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain records of all customer interactions and transactions to include all inquiries, comments, complaints and resolution decisions
- Handling all order processing within all modes of transports such as air/sea and land
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain
- With at least 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service & Order Processing
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self starter and the ability to work in fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Google Doc is a plus
Chew Chin Guan | R1108993
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB