- Assistant Manager, Branch Services is responsible for day to day operations of the branches and assisting the Manager of Service Delivery with managerial and administrative functions. To maintain communication between staff and the management as well as to provide support, guidance and training to staff.
- Develop and maintain a team by effectively implementing the department’s performance planning and setting clear performance expectations and standards, monitoring individual and team performance against standards, providing regular and meaningful feedback, completing performance review, recognising high performance and effectively addressing non-performance.
- Assists in managing the security and safety of the service support centres, by analysing security and safety policies and procedures.
- Supervise and motivates the team to ensure achieving the optimal service level, quality & productivity KPIs. Coaches staff to fulfil business plan goals.
- To assist the management and team manager with any assigned special projects and initiatives in department. Cover essential duties in the absence of other personnel.
- To keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services, operation functions, business and technical details in order to maintain a high level of quality service to customers.
- Tertiary education in any field. Min. Diploma, with minimum 3 years’ experience in managing operations in a service industry.
- Experience in takaful/insurance is an advantage.
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work with a positive attitude & excel under pressure.
- Decision making, managing processes and emphasising excellence.
Articulate and proficient in written and spoken English & BM (3rd language will be added advantage).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
SHARE THIS JOB