- To achieve the monthly net sales target for the assigned accounts based on the yearly budget set
- To improve range selling via high MI products to achieve positive account profitability and Sales Contribution Profit (SCP).
- To work closely with the assigned key customer accounts to ensure that sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities are maximized and the year’s sales budget is achieved.
- To track spend and undertake quarterly accounts profitability analysis to improve levels of profits contribution from the assigned accounts.
- To analyse and evaluate customer account sales trends and specific brand/category performance to improve volumes/value share of the business, distribution width and depth and merchandising/promotional thrusts.
- To work closely with Marketing / Trade Marketing to develop and implement innovative and impactful in-store sales promotion and merchandising programmes which will improve visibility and profitability.
- To build good working relationship and understand the customer in order to anticipate and satisfy customer needs through differentiated and value-added customer service and customer care activities.
- To provide feedback on trade developments and serve as the customer’s advocate to ensure that the company is constantly aligned to its key customers.
- To be in regular touch with customer’s senior management, to develop the business relationship and to negotiate profitable terms of trade.
- To undertake regular field visits to monitor stock levels and displays; to develop relationships at the store level; keep abreast of, and provide feedback on, competitive developments; and gauge consumer purchase patterns.
- To conduct half-yearly business reviews with the assigned customer accounts to improve performance and develop business within the account.
- To monitor and to ensure collection of any outstanding amount from the customers promptly (if applicable).
- To provide guidance and coaching to the Sales Representative / FA’s team in terms of field route and adhere to the merchandising guideline.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of Consumer Sales Experience preferably working in FMCG environment.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
Tan Zhen Hui, Brian | R1434728
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB