- Bi-weekly Cash Flows
- Monthly Cash Flows by Projects
- Monthly Vendor & Bank Recon
- Liaise with vendors/ relevant departments and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Prepared and post monthly Journal
- Prepared monthly Balance Sheet Schedules
- Petty Cash operation
- Provide responses to employee and vendor accounts payable inquiries
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Must be detail oriented and have problem solving abilities
Jasmine Choong | R11C5813
Talentvis Pte. Ltd | EA License: 04C3537
SHARE THIS JOB