- Installation, diagnosis, repairing, maintaining, migration and upgrading all hardware and equipment
- Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion
- Document the occurrences of problem areas and the resolution of the cases in the ticketing system
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts
- Conduct training to users on new computer software and hardware.
- involved in project planning and implementation
- Higher Nitec or Diploma in IT/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in providing desktop support.
- Good working attitude
SHARE THIS JOB
RELATED OPENING JOBS